Monday, December 16, 2013

A Holiday Room to Drool Over





 Did you see the gorgeous holiday room Jessica Biel put together for Domaine Home?

  I love the combo of black and white with the whiskey colored leather on the rustic wood chairs. 
My husband seems to think that he knows where to go to possibly find me some chairs similar to that. I'm hoping he's right because I haven't been able to stop thinking about the chairs since I saw them. I think they'd be perfect for our home.

You can see the rest here.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This IS cool. Wow I would imagine that it would be hard to find those chairs. You will have to keep me posted.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it probably will be hard to find the exact chairs, but he thinks he can find similar ones. I'll let you know if we find them!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know she did such a wonderful job putting it together.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lucy,
    Absolutely stunning! I would love to have a room like that. Unfortunately it would be a room that my kids and husband would be banned from. White and glass - not gonna happen in my home unless it's on the wall. As for the chairs, check your local flea markets. There are some furniture makers that sell them at the flea market. It's been a while since I've seen one, but I have seen some similar.

    Sincerely,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely get that with not wanting glass and white with little ones. Wow, that is really cool you've seen similar ones at flea markets. I'd love to run into one. Thanks for the tip!

      Enjoy your Holiday, Karina!

      Delete